Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Thursday, October 20

A Busy Day in the PAO

My apologies. No promised temporal dream explanations tonight. While I did return to duty today, I have been busy with briefings, resuming my general duties, and assisting with staffing integration issues (i.e., helping to determine whether any evacuated DS9 personnel can be utilized, here aboard Enterprise Station). I haven't had time to sit down and write a proper PAO post. Please bear with me. There is much to sort out, here, aboard Enterprise Station, before Starfleet Command starts reassigning evacuated personnel to other postings.

Unfortunately, it does not look like Starfleet will be returning personnel to DS9 any time soon. My condolences to all who were assigned there. Enterprise Station will be remaining at the Bajoran wormhole -- this has been negotiated and guaranteed, however, our general shift in mission is still being resolved and clarified.

I hope to share my originally-planned insight later tomorrow.

-Lieutenant Commander Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
October 20, 2369 – (Devron Timeline 3.0)