Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Saturday, October 22

Resuming Reality

Well, apparently, my temporal dreams can – and do – have more of an effect on me than I realize. I spent 12 years living someone else’s life. During that time, I seem to have picked up a few traits that are new to me. In this case, I have come to hyper-focus on tasks at hand. I have gotten so caught up in resuming my duties, here, in the PAO, that I still have not written about my experiences. I promised to do so, and I have failed to keep that promise. I sincerely apologize. It would appear that I still have some recovery work to do.

Please bear with me. I will share my experiences. My counselor has encouraged me to do so as well. I need to get my head straight – my duty requires it. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Have a good night, all. Happy weekend.

-Lieutenant Commander Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
October 22, 2369 – (Devron Timeline 3.0)