Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Tuesday, December 6

Sam Archer: Back on Duty


I have returned. I (Sam Archer) am back in the PAO. I have cleared medical, I have debriefed station command, and I have resumed my duties as head of the Enterprise Station Public Affairs Office. I was lost, and now I am found.

Today I wanted to take a brief moment to thank Lieutenant Jessica Reagan for doing such a fine job maintaining this department while I was away. In fact, she did so well that I have obtained permission to keep her onboard as a member of my PAO staff. She will now be the PAO liaison to the Enterprise Station civilian governing council. Moving forward, she will be our Starfleet representative to the civilian community aboard this starbase.

Lieutenant Reagan officially raises our PAO staff to four individuals.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your patience with our office over this past month, as well as your prayers and good wishes while I was MIA. I am well, and I am no worse for wear, but, alas, I cannot comment about my ordeal. As you already know, my operational experiences during November are confidential. I cannot speak about them, by order of Starfleet Command. I am happy to answer any personal questions that you may have, but I there are some things that I just cannot discuss. They will have to remain a mystery, as far as the public is aware.

That being said, it’s good to be back aboard Enterprise Station. I’ve missed this place -- far more than I can fully express.

-Lieutenant Commander Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
December 6, 2369 – (Devron Timeline 3.0)