Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Tuesday, August 25

Qualor Shore Leave Continues

For those who have wondered why I haven’t posted in the past few days, please keep in mind that the Enterprise is in drydock, and more than half the crew is on shore leave. In addition, I, myself, have been called down to the surface of Qualor III on an unexpected personal matter. I was asked to be present, and have chosen to remain present by taking a few days of leave.

This message is being sent from the colony on Qualor III.

Not to worry, there is no threat to the Enterprise, or her crew, and both Lieutenant (JG) Kensington and Ensign Queen are not involved. I believe Tessa is down here, somewhere in the colony communities (last I heard, she was camping with friends), and Cassie is playing tourist over on Tamatal. For me, this truly is a personal matter, and yes, I am well, and in good health. I should be back aboard the Enterprise by the end of the week.

In the meantime, to all who are reading this, stay safe. Stay well.

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
August 25, 2365 -- (Original Devron Timeline)