Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Friday, January 29

Operations Begin Within The Selebi System

I apologize for my late posting (I had other office matters to attend to). Nonetheless, I thought I would take a quick moment to post an update.

The Enterprise has arrived in the Selebi System, and has taken up a position just outside of the asteroid belt. We have begun our charting mission, and are likely to remain here for a while as we gather mineral resource data. Scanning operations are scheduled to cover other local areas as well, but should remain inside the star system.

Operations aboard-ship remain normal and uneventful.

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
January 29, 2366 -- (Original Devron Timeline, altered by temporal anomaly)