Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Wednesday, October 14

Updates From the PAO

The Enterprise is on schedule to arrive at our destination on Friday. I am still unable to comment on any details about this mission until then. As previously noted, it is diplomatic in nature, and the Enterprise does have the assets and resources necessary to complete this assignment.

That being said, I apologize for the lull in updates since we left Qualor III. I had specific content plans, but those were pushed back due to administrative needs. With very little of note happening aboard the Enterprise (while we are at warp), and with the sensitive nature of our assignment, my attention was pulled elsewhere. I will rectify that in the coming days.

One of these distractions, though, may be of interest to you. As I noted -- before we left Qualor III, our Public Affairs office has been assigned some new auxiliary staff. Three new individuals have become part of our office. There are now six of us fulfilling the needs of the PAO. With a ship as large as the Enterprise, there has become more work than Tessa, Cassie, and myself can handle. Thankfully, our new personnel have proven essential in easing this burden, and I will introduce you to these individuals tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have a briefing to attend in a few minutes, so I’ll have to cut things short. Have a wonderful evening, and, for some of you, I’ll be back in-office later this evening.

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
October 14, 2365 -- (Original Devron Timeline)