Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Sunday, December 15

Traveling To Endicor

The Enterprise is still at warp, traveling to the Endicor System. A “brilliantly reflective energy particle nebula” – referred to as the “Black Nebula” -- awaits us just outside the system. We have been ordered to study the phenomena since we are equipped with a full array of scientific assets and personnel. Our ETA has been announced as sometime on Tuesday.

In the meantime, and in response to a number of requests over the past few months, I have been granted clearance to share the deck plans for deck 2 of the Enterprise. Our Public Affairs offices, quarters and facilities are located on this deck. Since I, and my staff, are your connection to the crew, lives, and events aboard the Enterprise, I believe it might be helpful for you to learn more about where we live and work.

I only have clearance to share a security-approved representation of deck 2, though, so please don’t ask for other deck plans. Everything else will have to be shared in photos and illustrations.

I will be sharing those deck plans tomorrow night, so please be sure to check back at that time. Tonight, I’m just sharing a mission update…. and a teaser.

That being said, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
December 15, 2364 -- (Original Devron Timeline)