Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Saturday, February 5

Getting Back to Business

I have been approved to return to the surface of Earth 2. I will be rejoining the USS Liberty saucer exploration team on Monday (with medical monitoring), and have been cleared to report some of their findings. I have also been granted photo access, so there may be a few images in the mix. I’m sure many of you will appreciate that. I will also recap some of the other surface team discoveries, next week, as well.

For now, I want to thank all of you for your patience, following recent events. I am under orders not to discuss the specifics of my recent disappearance, but there are a few related things that I can address, so, I might also touch on those, if there’s time.

It is an honor to be your social media connection to this fine ship. I view this to be one of the best duty assignments I have ever had. Thank you for following the missions and adventures of our USS Enterprise, 1701-D.

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
February 5, 2368 – (Devron Timeline w/ Temporal War Reset)