Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Wednesday, June 3

Back Aboard The Enterprise

Well, folks, I am back aboard the Enterprise after my extended mission down on Earth 2. I just returned to our PAO deck this afternoon, and am settling back into my quarters. After spending the past week in a tent, moving from location to location with the squad I was assigned to (as we explored beyond the range of our NYC base camp), and after the earlier weeks living in a make-shift structure at the base camp, it’s nice to be back in my own bed again.

We learned much about this planet, and we obtained a variety of samples, specimens, artifacts and remains. I’ll report on some of that in the coming days, however, for now, I wanted to check in. I’ve been busy, immersed in the curiosities of history, now it’s time to get back to my duties in the public affairs office.

Thank you for your patience. I am well, the Enterprise is well. Tessa and Cassie have been holding down the fort in my absence. Let's see what the next few days have in store for us.

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
June 3, 2365 -- (Original Devron Timeline)