Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Tuesday, October 8

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before

"Space... The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. It's continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before."

I don't know about you, but this quote -- by our intrepid Captain Jean-Luc Picard, sends chills down my spine. It's our mission statement, our reason for being out here.

I joined Starfleet to pursue those goals, to follow that mission, and to explore the unending universe beyond Earth orbit. I am out here because my wonder and curiosity cannot be satisfied looking up at the stars. I need to be among them. I need to see what my Creator made.

And like all those who have gone before me, I am in in awe of the beauty I see around me. I am in awe of the millions of little specks of light, around which millions of planets orbit. Every star holds a story, and I am humbled to be the storyteller sharing those stories with you.

Thank you for being a part of our USS Enterprise Public Affairs page. Our adventures, are your adventures, and I am deeply honored that you have chosen to join us.

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
October 8, 2364 -- (Original Devron Timeline)