Public Affairs Officer Profiles:
Sam Archer   |   Tessa Kensington   |   Cassie Queen   |||   ABOUT OUR STORY

Sunday, May 12

Lost... and Found

[communication reestablished]
[synchronizing date]

Well, we're here. We're alive. The Enterprise survived the destruction of the anomaly in the Devron System, however, there appear to be a few unexpected conditions....

I was hoping to share an update this evening, however, time has not been on our side, and that will have to wait until tomorrow. I've been working with my staff (who are not in great shape after this incident), attending meetings with our command personnel, and working to get a handle on things. I haven't been in my office long enough to sit down and write anything.

We'll still be here tomorrow, though, so, I think I can put together an update that will put all the pieces together. I'm not entirely sure where we go from here, but another day should result in more clarity.

Despite all the things that have happened, it is good to be alive.

-Lieutenant Sam Archer

-------------------------------------------------------------
May 12, 2364 -- (Original Devron Timeline)